By Wes McKinney
Read or Download Python for data analysis : [agile tools for real-world data] PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
On account that its unlock now not relatively 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly won huge utilization. This ebook is written for C# 2. zero, overlaying the entire new gains in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its assurance of C#, it additionally presents info at the . internet Framework and sessions that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy comprises questions and solutions in addition to steered tasks.
* the first booklet at the J2ME Polish open resource software * Written through Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each point of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * contains hands-on tutorials that inspire the reader to use their bought wisdom
- A Byte of Python 1.92
- IBM WebSphere application server v7.0 secruity : secure your WebSphere applications with Java EE and JAAS security standards
- Java als erste Programmiersprache (incl. Java 6), 5. Auflage
- ISO,IEC1539-1.Fortran-2000 draft standard
- The Heston Model and its Extensions in Matlab and C#, + Website
Additional info for Python for data analysis : [agile tools for real-world data]
Loads) to a collection of strings or other objects. Conveniently, iterating over an open file handle gives you a sequence of its lines. gov/pubmed/22415991'} 1. shtml 18 | Chapter 2: Introductory Examples Note that Python indices start at 0 and not 1 like some other languages (like R). It’s now easy to access individual values within records by passing a string for the key you wish to access: In : records['tz'] Out: u'America/New_York' The u here in front of the quotation stands for unicode, a standard form of string encoding.
Plot(kind='barh', rot=0) See Figure 2-1 for the resulting figure. We’ll explore more tools for working with this kind of data. 1 (K Figure 2-1. gov sample data Parsing all of the interesting information in these “agent” strings may seem like a daunting task. Luckily, once you have mastered Python’s built-in string functions and regular expression capabilities, it is really not so bad. 681 4 Now, suppose you wanted to decompose the top time zones into Windows and nonWindows users. As a simplification, let’s say that a user is on Windows if the string 'Windows' is in the agent string.
Before or after a variable will display some general information about the object: In : b? Type: list String Form:[1, 2, 3] Length: 3 Docstring: list() -> new empty list list(iterable) -> new list initialized from iterable's items This is referred to as object introspection. If the object is a function or instance method, the docstring, if defined, will also be shown. Suppose we’d written the following function: def add_numbers(a, b): """ Add two numbers together Returns ------the_sum : type of arguments 48 | Chapter 3: IPython: An Interactive Computing and Development Environment """ return a + b Then using ?