By Robert Virkus
* the first ebook at the J2ME Polish open resource tool
* Written through Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish
* Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and extending
* comprises hands-on tutorials that motivate the reader to use their obtained knowledge
Read or Download Pro J2ME Polish : open source wireless Java tools suite PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
Given that its liberate now not rather 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly received large utilization. This e-book is written for C# 2. zero, overlaying all of the new positive factors in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its insurance of C#, it additionally offers details at the . internet Framework and sessions that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy contains questions and solutions in addition to prompt tasks.
* the first booklet at the J2ME Polish open resource software * Written by way of Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * comprises hands-on tutorials that inspire the reader to use their received wisdom
- Pro WPF in VB 2010: Windows Presentation Foundation in .NET 4
- C++ für Ingenieure: Effizient Programmieren erlernen (German Edition)
- Das C# Codebook .
- Java EE5 : 2e édition
- Symbian OS C++ for Mobile Phones: Programming with Extended Functionality and Advanced Features, Volume 2
- Fortran 77 4.0 Reference Manual
Extra resources for Pro J2ME Polish : open source wireless Java tools suite
Qxd 6/17/05 11:46 AM CHAPTER Page 19 4 ■■■ Integrating J2ME Polish into IDEs I n this chapter: • Understand common integration issues when using J2ME Polish. • Learn how to integrate J2ME Polish into Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, and IntelliJ. You can integrate J2ME Polish into any integrated development environment (IDE) that supports Ant, which nowadays means you can integrate J2ME Polish into all professional IDEs. In this chapter, I will first discuss common options you can set in every IDE, and then I will discuss how to integrate into Eclipse, NetBeans, and JBuilder in detail.
Managing the Application Life Cycle with J2ME Polish Creating a J2ME application involves several distinct phases: Design: In the design phase, you plan the architecture of the application. Implementation: In the implementation phase, you realize the design and write the source code. qxd 6/17/05 11:47 AM Page 31 CHAPTER 5 ■ GETTING TO KNOW J2ME POLISH Build: In the build phase, you compile your source code and create the application bundles (JAR and JAD files). Testing: In the testing phase, you check the implementation.
Xml script, open the Run menu, and then select External Tools ➤ Run As ➤ Ant Build. When the build process is aborted with a message that no suitable Java compiler was found, you need to make sure a valid Java SDK (not a JRE) is used for the build. Switch to the JRE tab in the Run Ant dialog box, and check the Runtime JRE setting. In most cases, you can run Ant in the same JRE as the workspace. When this does not work, check if the JRE is pointing to a Java SDK by clicking the Installed JREs button in the JRE tab.