By Commission on Narcotic Drugs- Economic and Social Council
Read or Download Precursors And Chemicals Frequently Used in the Illicit Manufacture of Narcotic Drugs And Psychotropic Substances 2004 PDF
Similar chemistry books
The 1st NATO technological know-how discussion board used to be held in Biarritz in September 1990. This Taormina convention is the second one in a chain that we want to be a protracted one and that i think that it has equalled the luck of its predecessor. In establishing those conferences the NATO technology Committee desired to assemble major specialists to check fields of sturdy current curiosity.
- General Chemistry (6th Edition)
- list of volumes in 4th edition
- Optimization of Chemical Processes, 2nd Edition
- Polymerization Kinetics and Technology
Additional resources for Precursors And Chemicals Frequently Used in the Illicit Manufacture of Narcotic Drugs And Psychotropic Substances 2004
1995) Zambia (28 May 1993) Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (22 July 1996) Regional total 53 28 Non-party to the 1988 Convention Zimbabwe (30 July 1993) 46 7 EYINCB/2004/4 Party to the 1988 Convention Region Americas Antigua and Barbuda (5 Apr. 1993) Argentina (10 June 1993) Bahamas (30 Jan. 1989) Barbados (15 Oct. 1992) Belize (24 July 1996) Bolivia (20 Aug. 1990) Brazil (17 July 1991) Canada (5 July 1990) Chile (13 Mar. 1990) Colombia (10 June 1994) Haiti (18 Sept. 1995) Honduras (11 Dec. 1991) Jamaica (29 Dec.
131. 7 tons were seized in Turkey. The Board notes with interest that the reports from Turkey indicate that the seizures were effected at storage facilities or laboratories in the country or while the shipment was in transit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, with no significant cases being reported at the major border crossings in the west of the country, as had been the case in previous years. At the same time, Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania, the Russian Federation, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Ukraine have successfully intercepted smuggled consignments and have all reported seizures of over 250 kg of the substance.
1995) Norway (1 4 Nov. 1994) Bosnia and Herzegovina (1 Sept. 1993) Poland (26 May 1994) Non-party to the 1988 Convention Holy See Switzerland Liechtenstein Bulgaria (24 Sept. 1992) Croatia (26 July 1993) Cyprus (25 May 1990) Czech Republic (30 Dec. 1993) Denmark (19 Dec. 1991) Portugal (3 Dec. 1991) Republic of Moldova (15 Feb. 1995) Romania (21 Jan. 1993) Russian Federation (17 Dec. 1990) San Marino (10 Oct. 2000) Estonia (12 July 2000) Serbia and Mon tenegro (3 Jan. 1991) Finland (15 Feb. 1994) Slovakia (28 May 1993) France (31 Dec.