By Michael Juntao Yuan, Thomas Heute
Stable creation to jboss seam utilizing a hi global instance. this e-book is ideal for someone who's a newbie to jboss seam.
On the opposite hand, for someone who has already has a few adventure with jboss seam, this ebook will not be sufficient.
Read or Download JBoss(R) Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java(TM) EE PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
Because its liberate now not fairly 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly won extensive utilization. This ebook is written for C# 2. zero, masking all of the new positive aspects in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its insurance of C#, it additionally presents details at the . internet Framework and periods that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy contains questions and solutions in addition to instructed initiatives.
* the first ebook at the J2ME Polish open resource device * Written by means of Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * contains hands-on tutorials that inspire the reader to use their bought wisdom
- Visual C# 2005 - Grundlagen, Programmiertechniken, Datenbanken
- Einfuehrung in die Programmierung mit Haskell
- Mastering phpMyAdmin 3.1 for effective MySQL management : Increase your MySQL productivity and control discovering the real power of phpMyAdmin 3.1
- Jetzt lerne ich C++
- Microsoft Visual C# 2010: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming 4th (Fourth) Edition)
Additional info for JBoss(R) Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java(TM) EE
Change a word in the header), you have to edit all pages. From all we know about the software-development processes, this type of copy-and-paste editing is very inefficient and error prone. The solution, of course, is to abstract out the layout information into a single source and, hence, avoid the spread and duplication of the same information on multiple pages. In Facelets, the template page is a single source of layout information. xhtml file in the Seam Hotel Booking example (the booking project in source code) is a template page.
The @Id and @GeneratedValue annotations on the id property indicate that the id column is for the primary key and that the application server automatically generates its value for each Person object saved into the database. name = name; } } The most important annotation in the Person class is the @Name annotation. It specifies the string name the Person bean should be registered by under Seam. 2. , JSF web pages and session beans), you can reference the managed Person bean for this component using the person name.
Seam JSF EL Enhancement • Performance — The