By Kipp H.
Read or Download GCC-AVR inline assembler cookbook.V1.6 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
Given that its liberate no longer relatively 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly won huge utilization. This ebook is written for C# 2. zero, masking the entire new positive aspects in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its assurance of C#, it additionally offers info at the . internet Framework and sessions that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy comprises questions and solutions besides prompt initiatives.
* the first e-book at the J2ME Polish open resource device * Written by way of Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * contains hands-on tutorials that inspire the reader to use their obtained wisdom
- XHTML et CSS : Cours et exercices (French Edition)
- Jetzt lerne ich Visual C++ 2008
- AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, Second Edition
- Spring Python 1.1: Create powerful and versatile Spring Python applications using pragmatic libraries and useful abstractions
- Grundkurs Programmieren mit Delphi
- Exceptional C++ . 47 technische Denkaufgaben, Programmierprobleme und ihre Losungen
Additional resources for GCC-AVR inline assembler cookbook.V1.6
Qxd 6/17/05 11:46 AM CHAPTER Page 19 4 ■■■ Integrating J2ME Polish into IDEs I n this chapter: • Understand common integration issues when using J2ME Polish. • Learn how to integrate J2ME Polish into Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, and IntelliJ. You can integrate J2ME Polish into any integrated development environment (IDE) that supports Ant, which nowadays means you can integrate J2ME Polish into all professional IDEs. In this chapter, I will first discuss common options you can set in every IDE, and then I will discuss how to integrate into Eclipse, NetBeans, and JBuilder in detail.
Managing the Application Life Cycle with J2ME Polish Creating a J2ME application involves several distinct phases: Design: In the design phase, you plan the architecture of the application. Implementation: In the implementation phase, you realize the design and write the source code. qxd 6/17/05 11:47 AM Page 31 CHAPTER 5 ■ GETTING TO KNOW J2ME POLISH Build: In the build phase, you compile your source code and create the application bundles (JAR and JAD files). Testing: In the testing phase, you check the implementation.
Xml script, open the Run menu, and then select External Tools ➤ Run As ➤ Ant Build. When the build process is aborted with a message that no suitable Java compiler was found, you need to make sure a valid Java SDK (not a JRE) is used for the build. Switch to the JRE tab in the Run Ant dialog box, and check the Runtime JRE setting. In most cases, you can run Ant in the same JRE as the workspace. When this does not work, check if the JRE is pointing to a Java SDK by clicking the Installed JREs button in the JRE tab.