By Simon Stobart BA(Hons), Ph.D, MBCS, CEng (auth.)
How to create dynamic net environments utilizing the ASP .NET framework! The ASP .NET framework permits the advance of dynamic web content, which could interface to numerous database platforms. utilizing the visible uncomplicated .NET language it is possible for you to to start to create your personal net structures comfortably. This fast and useful advent explains: tips to setup an ASP.NET improvement surroundings, and the place to discover a number of the software program components.- the syntax and lines of the language.- web-based consumer interplay utilizing ASP .NET forms.- pre-defined ASP .NET objects.- how ASP .NET can interface with databases. in actual fact written, this booklet will give you the entire crucial info you want to create your personal dynamic internet environments utilizing ASP .NET. extra fabric is obtainable from the basic sequence website: http://www.essential-series.com
Read or Download Essential ASP.NET™ fast : with examples in VB .Net PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
Because its unlock no longer really 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly won broad utilization. This e-book is written for C# 2. zero, overlaying all of the new good points in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its assurance of C#, it additionally offers details at the . web Framework and periods that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy comprises questions and solutions in addition to steered tasks.
* the first booklet at the J2ME Polish open resource instrument * Written via Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and increasing * contains hands-on tutorials that motivate the reader to use their received wisdom
- Grundkurs Java-Technologien: Lernen anhand lauffähiger Beispiele ― Konzepte einfach erklärt ― Die komplette Einführung in J2SE und J2EE ― Inklusive CD-ROM mit allen Werkzeugen (German Edition)
- Pro ASP NET 2 0 In CSharp 2005
- [(Programming Java 2 Micro Edition for Symbian OS: A Developer's Guide to MIDP 2.0 )] [Author: Martin de Jode] [Jul-2004]
- Borland Delphi how-to : the definitive Delphi problem solvr
- C++ How to Program 3rd Edition Student Solutions Manual/Instructor's Manual Delivered via Email as PDF File
- Expert Dot NET Micro Framework
Extra resources for Essential ASP.NET™ fast : with examples in VB .Net
11. 11 Logical operators Name Example And Or intA And intB intA Or intB Description True if both intA and intB are true. True if either intA or intB are true. The logical operators are used to combine the results of comparison operators according to the laws of Boolean algebra. NET a value of 0 is used to represent a logical false condition and a value of 1 for a logical true. NET supports a number of constructs, which allow us to control the execution of programme statements. If Then The If Then is a simple construct, which enables a conditional execution of script statements.
NET and described how it works. We have also introduced some related technology. NET language a little more closely. NET language is quite tolerant of how you wish to layout its instructions. NET <%=Heading %> is a perfectly acceptable way of including these instructions within a HTML document. However, the following is also equally valid: <% Dim intHeading As Integer intHeading = 45 %> <% =intHeading %> Note that we cannot have a single set of delimiters around all three instructions, as the last instruction <% =intHeading %> is a special case and requires its own delimiters in order to correctly output the value it holds.
We would suggest that you should not only give variables meaningful names, which reflect the data they contain, but you should also include as part of the name a prefix, which indicates the type of variable it is. 3 lists the four different integer data types, the suggested prefix and an example of a variable name using the prefix. 4. 5, lists the suggested prefix for each of these types. NET supports a collection of other variable types, which we have grouped together under the uninspiring title of other data types.