Read or Download CSLA dot NET Version 2.1. Handbook C Sharp Edition PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
Due to the fact its liberate no longer rather 3 years in the past, C# has swiftly received large utilization. This e-book is written for C# 2. zero, masking all of the new gains in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its assurance of C#, it additionally presents details at the . internet Framework and periods that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy comprises questions and solutions besides prompt initiatives.
* the first publication at the J2ME Polish open resource instrument * Written through Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * contains hands-on tutorials that motivate the reader to use their obtained wisdom
- Fast Track to Sun Certified Java Program
- Einführung in Perl : [behandelt Perl 5.10]
- Programming in Standard ML (11.02.11 draft)
- Extreme programming in Perl
- J2EE Hotspots : professionelle Lösungen für die Java-Entwicklung ; [sofort umsetzbare Lösungen ; Einsatz, Konfiguration und Optimierung einer J2EE-Anwendung]
Additional info for CSLA dot NET Version 2.1. Handbook C Sharp Edition
By invoking rules in priority order, the framework provides business developers with the ability to ensure that some rules are invoked before others. Changes to ValidationRules The priority of a rule is set when the rule is associated with a property through the AddInstanceRule() or AddRule() methods. To support this concept, these methods have overloads that accept the priority value. AddRule(handler, new RuleArgs(propertyName), priority); } There are numerous overloads of each method, and I’m not going to list them all here.
This meets the goal of running less expensive rules first and only running more expensive rules if the inexpensive ones are satisfied. StringRequired rule Explicit Short-Circuiting Another approach to short-circuiting is to have a rule method explicitly indicate that no subsequent rules should be invoked for this property. Typically, you’ll use rule priorities to control the order in which rule methods are invoked, so you can predict which rules won’t be executed when short-circuiting occurs. Within a rule method, you can choose to stop the processing of all subsequent rule methods for the current property.
As an optimization, the code keeps track of whether the list has been sorted by using a Boolean field. Any time items are added to the list, this field is set to false , and after the sort is complete it is set to true. The pre-sorted result is returned on all subsequent calls. At this point, you should understand that a business developer can choose to specify a priority for each rule when calling AddRule() or AddInstanceRule(). This priority value is maintained by the RuleMethod objects, and is used by RulesList to perform the sort.