By Parviz Kambin (Editor)
Read Online or Download Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Spinal Surgery: Text and Atlas 2nd Edition PDF
Similar medicine books
Hemodynamics is the examine of dynamics within the circulatory procedure. Hemodynamics has been crucial in medical perform referring to cardiovascular illnesses from historical days. even though it is key since it is predicated on dynamics and physics, the knowledge of hemodynamics is tough for all these excited about cardiovascular illnesses.
This sequence offers a essentially dependent and complete evaluate of fracture remedies in accordance with the newest medical info. every one publication within the sequence is geared up anatomically, so the doctor can fast entry sensible elements, examples, pearls and pitfalls. during this first quantity within the sequence, fractures of the proximal humerus are tested with an summary of fracture morphology, damage development, preoperative concerns, conservative therapy, surgical administration and postoperative care.
Esemplare in buone condizioni. Copertina e tagli con tracce di polvere. Pagine ingiallite.
- Prospective studies of diagnostic test accuracy when disease prevalence is low
- Basic Illustrated Wilderness First Aid (2nd Edition)
- TNF Receptor Associated Factors (TRAFs)
- Improved Signal and Image Interpolation in Biomedical Applications: The Case of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (Premier Reference Source) by Carlo Ciulla (2009-03-30)
- Dermatopathology (3rd Edition)
- DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols 2nd ed (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
Additional info for Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Spinal Surgery: Text and Atlas 2nd Edition
78. Mathews HH, Kyles M , Lang BH, Fiore SM, Gordon CL. Spinal endoscopy: indications, approaches and applications. Orthop Trans 1995;19:219. 79. Kambin P, Casey K, O’Brien E, et al. Transforaminal arthroscopic decompression of lateral recess stenosis. J Neurosurg 1996;84:462–467. 80. Destandau J. A special device for endoscopic surgery of the lumbar spine. Neurol Res 1999;21:39–42. 81. Roh SW, Kim D, Cardoso A, Fessler RG. Endoscopic foraminotomy using Spine Med System in cadaveric specimens. Spine 2000;25(2):260–264.
86. Obenchain TG. Laparoscopic lumbar diskectomy. a case report. J Laparoendosc Surg 1991;1:145–149. 87. Obenchain TG, Cloyd D, Slavin M. Outpatient laparoscopic lumbar discectomy. Description of technique and review of ﬁrst twenty-one cases. Surg Tech Int 1993;2:415–418. 88. Regan JJ. Technique and approach for laparoscopic discectomy and fusion, Atlas of Endoscopic Spine Surgery (Regan, Mcaffee, Mack, eds). Quality Medical Publishing st. Louis, pp. 130–135. 89. Regan JJ, Mack M J, Picetti GDI, A technical report on video-assisted thoracoscopy in thoracic spinal surgery: preliminary description.
Louis, 1969;84–96. Virchow R. Untersuchungen uber die Entwickelung des Schadelgrundes, G Reimer, Berlin, 1857. von Luschka H. Die Gelenke des menschlichen Korpers, 1858; IV G Reimer, Berlin, 1858. Kocher T. Die Verletzungen der wirbelsaule. zugleich als beitrag zur phsyiologic des menschlichen ruckenmarks. Mitt Grenzgeb Med Chir 1896;1:415. Schmorl G. Die pathologische anatomic der wirbelsaule. Verch Deutsch Orthop Gest 1926;21:3. Goldthwait JE. The lumbosacral articulation: an explanation of many cases of alumbago, sciatica and paraplegia.