By Atul Gupta; Sudhanshu Hate; Andrew Siemer
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 4 social networking : a truly hands-on book for Microsoft ASP.NET 4 developers PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
When you consider that its unencumber now not fairly 3 years in the past, C# has speedily received huge utilization. This ebook is written for C# 2. zero, masking all of the new positive aspects in 2. zero, together with generics. as well as its assurance of C#, it additionally presents details at the . web Framework and periods that C# interacts with. each bankruptcy comprises questions and solutions besides urged tasks.
* the first booklet at the J2ME Polish open resource device * Written via Robert Virkus, the lead programmer and architect of J2ME Polish * Discusses each element of J2ME Polish in-depth, together with fitting, utilizing, and lengthening * contains hands-on tutorials that motivate the reader to use their received wisdom
- Ultra-Fast ASP.NET: Building Ultra-Fast and Ultra-Scalable Web Sites Using ASP.NET and SQL Server (Expert's Voice in .NET) by Richard Kiessig (2-Aug-2011) Paperback
- Problem solving and structured programming in BASIC
- XML and Soap Programming for BizTalk Servers (DV-MPS Programming) by Brian E Travis (2000-09-30)
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures 5th edition by Malik, D. S. (2010) Paperback
- Java(TM) Look and Feel Design Guidelines: Advanced Topics (Java Series)
Additional resources for ASP.NET 4 social networking : a truly hands-on book for Microsoft ASP.NET 4 developers
When we refer to automated registrations, we are really describing the act of a bot (or program) that is used to create accounts with the sole purpose of posting advertisements to public areas such as message boards, blogs, and so on. Once a user has successfully registered, we will need to provide them with tools so that they can identify themselves to us each time they return. This is typically done using a centralized login screen. Upon successful authentication, we can track that user through the site.
ReCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA service from Google, that helps in digitizing books, newspapers, and old time radio shows. reCAPTCHA presents two words to the user and of these two, one is a word that the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) process is able to convert from image to text. The other is the word that the OCR cannot translate. The system assumes that if the user provided the right answer for the word for which the translation was known, the other one for which it wasn't known is also translated correctly.
We then created four entries in the database for us to work with. edmx file). Building Extensibility using Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) To support extensible architecture we need to build several extensibility points that if needed can be easily replaced seamlessly with different implementations. For example, replace one caching implementation with another caching one. e. it should not require code change and recompilation of the application. The replacement should ideally be as trivial as replacing the existing assembly with the new implementation.